ABN: 61 851 054 053
Refunds & Returns Policies
- Boss Aluminium holds great pride in our product and offers a lifetime warranty on our workmanship.
- All consumable items hold a 1 year warranty.
- Boss Aluminium has a strict no refund/return policy. As stated on our terms and conditions, all deposits are final. Should an order be cancelled your deposit is relinquished.
Our delivery instructions and/or time frames
To be advised
All price are shown in Australian Dollars ($AUD)
1. Respecting your privacy
- Boss Aluminium respects your right of privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website users. We comply to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
1.3. “Personal Information” is the term used in which the data we hold is identifiable to you.
2. Collection of personal data
2.1. Boss Aluminium will receive and store personal information that is entered into our website provided to us directly or through other forms.
2.2. This may include, full name, business name, contact details including; residential or business addresses, phone number, information about goods and services ordered, information about enquires made, all communication between us and the client/customer, credit card information, and any other information requested on this Site or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
2.3. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to; feedback provided, when you provide information about personal or business affairs, change of contact information or the addition of secondary information, your response to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, communication with customer support or other Boss Aluminum departments.
3. How we collect your information
4. How we use your information
- Personal information is only collected in situations where consent is given. Please consult our terms and conditions for further contractual obligations between customers and Boss Aluminium.
- Boss Aluminium may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of any changes or updates that may be required in order for us to provide you a service. We may use your personal information to help us improve our service and better understand your needs.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- We may enclose your information to any of our employees, officers, suppliers etc. as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and our terms and conditions. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may need to disclose your personal information to comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in the response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copy right, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Boss Aluminium, its customers or third parties.
6. Security of your personal information
- Boss Aluminium is committed to ensuring that the information provided to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information.
Terms And Conditions
1.1. “GST” means Goods and Services Tax
- These terms and conditions outline the conditions of sale. Once confirmation has been acquired, you have acknowledged and approve of the contents of this document and understand your rights as per the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
3. Acceptance of terms
By remaining on this website you are accepting the Terms. You may also accept the Terms by clicking accept or agree where this option is made available to you. This also includes your acceptance to Section 4 of this document.
4. Terms of sale
- Boss Aluminium requires a 50% deposit, signature confirming your agreement of the contents on your order and the submission of a powder coating confirmation form. These are required in order to proceed with the works. Should these documents not be returned, the order will not commence until they are received.
- Fitting and Powder coating of goods is not included unless clearly stated.
- Lead times are an estimate only, and are subject to change.
- Cancellation of an order will relinquish your deposit.
- Boss Aluminium will only supply and fit items contained in the confirmed order.
- Once a deposit is paid, any changes requested will incur additional charges and extended lead times.
- Cancellation of any items resulting in a refund could incur an administration fee.
- You acknowledge that all items, descriptions, quantities and measurements are correct at the time of deposit.
- Title to goods retained by us until fully paid for.